They collect 50k transport and no come for poi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

by chima Morris 

Photo credit; Francis Van_lare Facebook


Our poi Master and business man Francis  have said his going to publish list of girls wey collect 50k for transport and didn't show up, he stated in his Facebook post

"If I talk now bloggers will carry it and world people will say poi master don come again . But I go still talk . 


I will soon publish the list of all those babes who collected at least N50,000 in transport money from me and they shined their eyes and did not show . Some even get mind and still collect money to do their hair to look nice for me and all na audio . You better return my money now o as I no gree for any woman this year "

One lady in comments said " Ibadan girls go full list πŸ˜‚"

One said " if he still remembers this things" 


Comments